Well, it's July 5th.

 I had a deadline for finishing 4 specific quilts by July 1st. 

Here's how I did.

Quilt number 1 was a grad quilt.

I used the Rockwood pattern by The Blanket Statement.
It went together so incredibly quickly!

Next up was the quilt I posted yesterday.

The next quilt was the sweetest baby quilt.

I got the pattern from a kit and it went together so quickly that I made kit quilt too.

You'll notice I made the green version bigger. I prefer larger baby quilts so I added a top/bottom border on that version. There wasn't enough fabric in the kit to do the same.

As for the last quilt, it was a no go :( 
I would like to say I've at least started it but I got distracted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...