This month is my month for the TrueNorth bee.
I chose what is apparently a difficult block, a Ribbon Star variation block.
But look how pretty it is!
I still have more than half the blocks to come in and
I am eagerly waiting the mail delivery every day lol
I also got this finished up.
Another JellyBean quilt, this one done correctly.
Funny story behind this. We redid our bedroom and I made this for our wall. And ended up not even using it lol.
And some TrueNorth blocks for someone else!
I made this one so quickly that I didn't even take a picture before I had it quilted.
A super easy quilt and super cute when finished.
I did the Popcorn panto to soften the points.
I used to be against piecing quilt backings on quilts I was giving away. But with the cost of fabric now, piece all the backings!
I love this little added bit.
Probably should have sewed it in straight lol.
I had just enough of the grey for the binding.
Love it when that works out.
Now we wait for baby!
Grab a a coffee and let's catch up on some of my latest client quilts.
|quilted with Fay Feathers|
I love what she did with the backing.
|quilted with Greenery|
This beauty by Judy
|quilted with Fresco|
I love this Canada quilt by Linda.
|quilted with Maple Syrup|
|quilted with a meander|
This one by Val....love.
|quilted with Latte|
This teeny tiny one by Arlana.
|quilted with Double Plume|
This fun one by Connie
|Quilted by Fliratious|
I love these blocks.
|quilted with Falling Leaves|
Thanks for looking!
I've been better at managing my time lately and have been sneaking in some sewing time here and there. Here's a few work in progresses.
I love, love, love how this turned out.
You can't go wrong with a plus quilt.
I got caught up on my TrueNorth bee blocks.
And made a table runner for a friend's birthday.
I was sneaky and made it using her favourite block.
Now to get it quilted!
I picked up this jelly roll on a whim.
I went back and forth on what to make with it. I finally decided on a jelly bean quilt.
Funny thing though, I was hoping to get a lap quilt as per the instructions. Instead, I failed on reading the directions and ended up with a wall hanging and a table runner. All because I had sewed the corner square on different corners. And noticed after I had trimmed the squares.
I used a new pantograph on the wall hanging, Calder.
And a fast favourite, Simplicity on the table runner.
I used my precious grey grunge for the squares and binding. Love that fabric.
And I get two lovelies for the cost of one.