I took a break tonight from my Dandelion quilt to work on my Moda Bistro quilt. I started this quilt in June, got the blocks finished than put it away. The pattern called for a piano key border made from the leftover jelly roll strips. I wasn't too fond of the idea so thought I would pick up some yardage of my favorite print from this line. That was when i discovered that this line isn't available until September!
After tossing around the idea of a wide black border, a skinny black border, I've opted for no border at all. I also *created* two extra charm squares by sewing a jelly strip together to make an even amount of blocks so the quilt would be more square.
This is my second finish for Peg's 5 in July Challenge as well.
Don't forget to see how Cindy is doing with her quilt